The releases includes : follow read more:
– Updated MD1 LabVIEW and IVI drivers.
– Fixed potential acquisition slow-down when IOLS version 16.3 is installed.
– Fixed trigger delay when using external clock.
– Fixed sampling rate setting when using external clock.
– Fixed support for TrigOut connector available sources.
– M9703A: Added support for data scaling in DDC mode.
– M9703A: Fixed CalRequired results in combined x2 mode.
– M9703A: Fixed trigger positionning can change when calibrating.
– M9703A: Added support for Digital Downconverter (DDC) option. Note that
Magnitude trigger source is not available in multi-record acquisitions.
– U1084A: Fixed potential double trace at low temperatures.
– U1084A: Optimized calibration at initialization.
– U1062A/M9210A: Fixed specific DMA data transfer issue happening on some
host computers for less than five segments in sequence readout mode.
– The M9202ASerial tool has been replaced by MD1Serial tool.
– AqSCl4.dll has been renamed to AqSCl.dll.
– AqISl5.dll has been renamed to AqISl.dll.
– New firmware files:
– U1050A-001 (TC840) firmware: Fixed hardware timeout in multi acquisition
– U1084A firmware: Fixed readout of interrupt status register which could
become corrupted in very rare cases.Tags: share